Email: [email protected]
- J.D., summa cum laude, University of Mississippi Law School, 2012
- Mississippi Law Journal, Technical Editor, 2011 – 2012; Staff Editor, 2010 – 2011
- Outstanding Student Awards in Environmental Law, Administrative Law, Conflicts of Law, Environmental and Toxic Torts, and Secured Transactions.
- First Place, American Bar Association — Section on Energy, Environment, and Resources' National Environmental Justice Writing Competition, 2011
- B.A., English Literature, summa cum laude, Millsaps College, Jackson, Mississippi, 2009
- With Honors
- The Power of Community Action: Environmental Justice and Participatory Democracy in Mississippi, 81 Miss. L.J. 769 (2012).
- Law Clerk, Trout, Raley, Montano, Witwer, & Freeman, Denver, Colorado, 2011 – 2012
- Research Associate, National Sea Grant Law Center/Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Legal Program, 2010 – 2012