- Water law
- United States District Court, District of Colorado
- J.D., University of Denver, 1999
- Staff Editor, University of Denver Law Review (1998-1999)
- B.S., Colorado State University
Trout Raley, Colorado
Shareholder. Natural resources firm with emphasis in water and environmental law and litigation. Represents Northern Colorado Water Conservancy District and the City of Greeley in water rights litigation and related matters.
Technical Writer and Research Assistant, J.E. Sinor Consultants Inc., Niwot, Colorado. Wrote articles for alternative fuels trade journal, The Clean Fuels Report. Summarized technical papers and news releases. (1989 – 1993; 1997)
Instructor and Course Director, Colorado Outward Bound School, Denver, Colorado. Designed and led wilderness experiential education courses for groups of high school- and college-aged students. (1989 – 1996)
Legal Writing and Research Teaching Assistant, Denver University, College of Law. Coordinated with practicing attorney and university writing consultant to teach law students research, writing and lawyering skills as part of required curriculum for first-year students. (1997 – 1998)
- Tenth Circuit Survey Environmental Law, 75 Denv. U. L. Rev. 859 (1998).
- Co-author, Acquiring, Using, and Protecting Water in Colorado (2nd ed. 2005).
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
Additional honors and experience
- Order of St. Ives